6/11/2010

Book Review: The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas: 500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities

As I read through The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas, I found myself wishing I had known about this resource years ago.  Even though I was not home schooling at that time, my daughter and I would have had tons of fun with the activities presented in this book.  I am starting to home school my daughter in middle school, so the activities are too simplistic for her.  However, the first 33 pages of this book explain how to help children of all ages learn and how effective mastery of educational subjects involves more than a prescribed curriculum.  This really opened my mind to new ways too educate.
The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas: 500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities for Kids Ages 3-12The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas:  500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities for Kids Aged 3-12 by Linda Dobson is packed with inexpensive, fun activities for teaching children at home over summer and holiday vacations as well as in a home school. 

For more information, check out my full review of  The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas:  500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities for Kids Aged 3-12 by Linda Dobson on Associated Content.  This book is packed with inexpensive, fun activities for teaching children at home over summer and holiday vacations as well as in a home school.

 

No comments: